You have no items in your shopping cart.

2017 Chardonnay

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

$16.00
The 2017 Hosmer Chardonnay is highly aromatic with lifted Meyer lemon, coriander, and pineapple on the nose. The palate is bright and creamy with mineral flavors filling the finish with a solid and weighty texture. It is lightly oaked, with only 15% being done in a mixture of new French, neutral French, and neutral American barrels. The remaining 85% is done in stainless steel.
Wine Type: White
Varietal Designation: Chardonnay
Vintage: 2017
Food Pairing: Chicken Fettuccine, Oysters on the Half Shell, Caesar Salad with Grilled Shrimp
Residual Sugar: .6%
Wine Sweetness: Dry
Alcohol By Volume: 12.6%
Notes: Tasting Notes

Details

The 2017 Hosmer Chardonnay is highly aromatic with lifted Meyer lemon, coriander, and pineapple on the nose. The palate is bright and creamy with mineral flavors filling the finish with a solid and weighty texture. It is lightly oaked, with only 15% being done in a mixture of new French, neutral French, and neutral American barrels. The remaining 85% is done in stainless steel.

Additional Information

Food Pairings Chicken Fettuccine, Oysters on the Half Shell, Caesar Salad with Grilled Shrimp

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.