You have no items in your shopping cart.


In order to insure safe delivery and avoid breakage, wine ships in quantities of 3, 6, 9 and 12 only!
  1. 2017 Riesling


    This wine is layered with aromas of white clover, buckwheat fields, and sun-ripened apricots. It leads the palate to honest flavors of honey crisp apples, kefir lime, and tangerines, a distinct flavor profile for Riesling vines of the Cayuga Lake Appellation.

    Learn More
  2. Hosmer Winery’s Limited Release Chardonnay is a white wine produced of 100% Chardonnay from the Hosmer property. This wine is a blend of three barrels that stood out as exceptional. Hosmer Winery’s Limited Release Chardonnay is a wine that represents an exciting balance of oak, acid, and fruit components. For those that prefer a heavier bodied, oaked Chardonnay, this wine begins with the bright, full and supple texture of ripe apples and offers a full, buttery richness and a smooth oak profile. Toasted caramel on the edges round out the mid-palate with a creamy vanilla finish. Learn More
  3. For two weeks around Thanksgiving, the fruit to be picked for our "Late Pick" Riesling was thinned to leave behind only the sweetest fruit. On December 4, 2017, four tons of botrytized were handpicked, destemmed, and crushed. Rich and juicy, this wine brings honeyed plums, yellow peaches, and nectarines to the nose and mid-palate. The finish is opulent, carried by notes of apricot marmalade. Learn More
  4. Red raspberry and cherry pop on the nose of our Patrician Verona Riesling. Lime blossom balances out this rich and textured wine. 92 Points and Editor's Choice in Wine Enthusiast Magazine Learn More
  5. The grapes that are selected for the Limited Release Riesling are the grapes with the most unique flavors and varietal characters. Thise is a rich deep wine with an ample palate weight and texture. Lime and grapefruit with a subtle essence of pineapple start out in the beginning with a slatey minerality to the finish of balanced acidity. This Riesling is showing nice bottle maturity and finishes long and smooth. Reciever of "Overall Best Riesling" in New York from the 33rd Annual NY Wine Classic! Learn More
  6. Cayuga White


    The palate is quaffed with apple and pear flavors with a lifted aroma of honeydew melons and a pleasant basil and sweet mint finish. The 2016 Cayuga White is a prime example of what the New York hybrid is capable of if allowed to express its varietal characteristics in a semi-dry style. Try it with Lively Run Dairy's Lake Effect Cow Cheddar.

    Learn More
  7. The 2017 Dry Riesling begins with citrus blossom and Fuji apple going to bright fruit flavors of honey crisp apple, lemon zest and lime in the front palate finishing with subtle cedar spice and mouthwatering acidity. Learn More
  8. Our 2016 Single Wheel Dry Riesling is a well-balanced, bright wine. It radiates juiciness and Riesling fruit character, while maintaining a sturdy backbone of minerality: a soft spoken flavor of Bosc pear and white peach. Single Wheel is a distinctive wine, characteristic of its site, season and region. It can be enjoyed now, or saved for future tastings. Collect multiple vintages to create a vertical tasting and follow the Single Wheel vineyard from season to season! Learn More
  9. The nose is bright, driven by lemon zest and toasted lime. The palate is smooth and creamy carried by a rich texture Learn More
  10. 88 Points - Wine Enthusiast 2017 Hosmer Sauvignon Blanc displays aromatics of gooseberries and lemongrass moving to a palate of apricot, peaches, and nectarines; finishing with a bright sense of acidity. Learn More
  11. The 2017 Hosmer Chardonnay is highly aromatic with lifted Meyer lemon, coriander, and pineapple on the nose. The palate is bright and creamy with mineral flavors filling the finish with a solid and weighty texture. It is lightly oaked, with only 15% being done in a mixture of new French, neutral French, and neutral American barrels. The remaining 85% is done in stainless steel. Learn More
  12. Our 2017 Pinot Gris has aromatics of peach, lemon pith, and smoke on the nose with a round mid-palate texture and flavors of marzipan, cherry blossom, and white flowers on the finish. Learn More