Harvest Pasta Salad Recipe
Looking for a quick and easy recipe this fall? Try this fall version of your typical pasta salad, Harvest Fall Pasta Salad! We featured this recipe at our Haunted Wine Walk Event and it was a hit!
- 8 ounces of rotini pasta uncooked
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 small red onion diced
- 2 carrots grated
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente pasta. Drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is at room temperature—place pasta in a large bowl.
- Add pecans, cranberries, onion, carrot, and broccoli to pasta and toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add olive oil, vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Pour over salad ingredients and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Pasta salad will be refrigerated for 2-3 days in a sealed container. Pasta WILL continue to soak up the dressing the longer it sits, so it may need a splash of olive oil and vinegar if it has been sitting for several hours.